Certified Forecaster and Demand Planner (CFDP) Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- Supply chain management essentials, inventory planning fundamentals, and their role in achieving a balance between supply and demand.
- To lead Demand Planning Processes in the context of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and Collaborative Planning (CPFR).
- To develop quantitative, judgmental, and causal forecasting models for seasonal, intermittent, and new product demand.
- How to choose the right forecasting method for each data pattern and understand how to improve forecast performance with Machine Learning and Lean Six Sigma principles.
- How to mitigate the risk of inaccurate forecasts and deal with randomness, low forecastability, missing data, outliers, disruptive events, and overfitting.
- How a Make-and-Sell organization can become Demand-Driven, and how Demand Sensing and Data Analysis can improve Supply Chain Response.
Learn how a Make-and-Sell organization can become Demand-Driven through sensing demand signals, analyzing consumer demand data in real time, improving short-term forecast accuracy, and articulating an effective supply network response. By the end of the course, you will also become well versed in demand shaping and automated replenishment programs [...]
Master quantitative, judgmental and causal models used to forecast seasonal, intermittent, and new product future demand. Choose the right forecasting method for all kinds of demand patterns and sales data. Learn how to deal with randomness and low forecastability; missing data, outliers, and overfitting. Separate forecasting myths from reality [...]
Become a Demand Planning leader, capable of implementing and improving Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) processes, to help top companies reduce inventory levels, stock-outs and inefficiencies, while increasing service levels and profitability for all [...]