Dr Viktor Kacic is a Specialist Physician for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, and the Lead Consultant at the Department for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy at Klinikum Aschaffenburg-Alzenau, Germany. He is a state-appointed examiner for child and adolescent psychotherapists in the district of Hessia, Germany, and has a lead role within the National Suicide Prevention Council in Germany (NaSPro); Working Group Children and Adolescents.
Dr Kacic also lectures at a number of institutes, including:
• South German Academy for Psychotherapy (SAP), Bad Grönenbach, Germany
• Hessian Academy of Integrative Psychotherapy (HAIP) Hanau, Germany
• Wiesbaden Academy for Psychotherapy (WIAP), Wiesbaden, Germany
• Institute for Behavioral Therapy and Behavioral Medicine (IVV), Marburg, Germany
• Psychotherapy Training Programme of the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany