This free online course is the third of six in the Spanish for Beginners program. It will introduce you to the language that you need to:
- talk about your daily life;
- talk about what you do every day and every week;
- ask for and tell the time, and say when things happen;
- talk about means of transport;
- talk about working hours;
- talk about opening and closing times of shops and businesses.
Describe your normal day in Spanish
During the four weeks of the course, you will learn the vocabulary and expressions to talk about what you do during a normal day, and learn the present tense of regular verbs, as well as some irregular verbs such as ir (to go), salir (to leave/to go out) and venir (to come). You will also learn to talk about things you do frequently.
By now, you will find that you are getting more confident in your listening, and you will continue to work on your speaking, reading and writing skills too.
You will find out more about the variety of people and places in the Spanish-speaking world, and about some differences in vocabulary between the different Spanish varieties.