Certified Supply Chain Analyst CSCA Professional Certificate
What you will learn
- The supply chain terminology used throughout the industry, understanding the linkages between financial and operational measures.
- How to understand the relationship between strategic planning, sales and operations planning S&OP, and processes execution; including but not limited to: Inventory, MRP, Sourcing, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Sales Order Fulfillment.
- How to manage the flow of goods and materials throughout the supply chain using procurement, inventory, transportation and the distribution network.
- How to refine interactions with suppliers, customers and your own team.
- Become familiar with tools that can improve the performance and sustainability of the supply chain, such as Lean and Six Sigma.
- The completion of all three preparatory courses is required before taking the Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA) Exam. Upon completion of the three courses and the exam, you will become a Certified Supply Chain Analyst.
Learn skills and tools that support supply chain operation, including Aggregate Planning, Sales Order Fulfillment, Lean, Sustainability and Team Dynamics - part of the ISCEA CSCA - Certified Supply Chain Analyst - Internationally Recognized Certificate. Supply chains are complex and keeping them both operating and improving is a great [...]
Learn fundamental concepts regarding the flow of goods and materials throughout the supply chain. Starting from procurement and continuing with logistics; including the management of inventory, transportation and facilities in the distribution network - part of the ISCEA CSCA - Certified Supply Chain Analyst - Internationally Recognized Certificate. [...]
Master the supply chain language used throughout the industry and learn the foundational topics required for strategic and tactical planning - part of the ISCEA CSCA - Certified Supply Chain Analyst - Internationally Recognized Certificate. This course is designed to introduce foundational supply chain topics that are relevant to [...]