We will take you through the development of the following applications:
1. A portfolio website with collaborative blogging functionality.
2. An interactive, realtime, multi user music remixing system.
3. An interactive, online graffiti wall where users can collaborate to create graphics.
4. An interactive data visualisation platform for exploring and plotting big data in exciting ways.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Implement animated data visualisations and graphics using advanced user interface libraries such as vis.js
• Work with external data sources
• Create multi user, realtime, collaborative environments
• Use media APIs such as the Web Audio API
Participation in or completion of this online course will not confer academic credit for University of London programmes.
Responsive Website Tutorial and Examples is course 5 of 6 in the Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization.