- Duration: 2 weeks
- Each week consists of video lectures and quizzes.
- Labs ensure you have an opportunity for hands-on experience. Labs are ungraded.
- Please note that we do not offer a certificate of completion for this course.
After completing this course, you should have a good understanding of how to use monitoring, backup, and automation within Cloud Manager and Ops Manager.
Start: 02 Aug 2016 at 17:00 UTC
End: 01 Aug 2017 at 17:00 UTC
- M102: MongoDB for DBAs or 3+ months experience administering MongoDB.
- Please note that you do NOT need an account for any cloud provider other than MongoDB Cloud Manager. While you may choose to use a provider such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) to complete the labs, all labs are designed to enable you to deploy your MongoDB clusters and Ops Manager locally.