M122: Getting Started with MongoDB Cluster Management (MongoDB)
In this short-course we provide an overview of MongoDB's deployment management platforms: Cloud Manager and Ops Manager. Both platforms provide deployment automation, monitoring, and backup for MongoDB. Cloud Manager is a hosted platform, while Ops Manager is designed to be installed and run on your premises. We will explore setting up automation, monitoring, backup using the Web UI these platforms support and provide a deeper dive on the architecture of Ops Manager to facilitate setup and configuration for on-premises installations.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Each week consists of video lectures and quizzes.
- Labs ensure you have an opportunity for hands-on experience. Labs are ungraded.
- Please note that we do not offer a certificate of completion for this course.
After completing this course, you should have a good understanding of how to use monitoring, backup, and automation within Cloud Manager and Ops Manager.
Start: 02 Aug 2016 at 17:00 UTC
End: 01 Aug 2017 at 17:00 UTC
- M102: MongoDB for DBAs or 3+ months experience administering MongoDB.
- Please note that you do NOT need an account for any cloud provider other than MongoDB Cloud Manager. While you may choose to use a provider such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) to complete the labs, all labs are designed to enable you to deploy your MongoDB clusters and Ops Manager locally.
Already taken this course? Please rate.