Program Management: Enabling Value Driven Change Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learn the day to day role of programs as the vehicle for delivering business objectives and change, understand the connections between programs and projects in organizations’ ecosystems, and how to lead scaling the changes that drive businesses forward.
- Be the Future Leader and Capabilities Integrator for your team, practice the mechanics of planning for, owning, and sustaining program benefits, and shift how you think long term and connect business opportunities to the strategic landscape.
- Strengthen the Strategy Execution mechanisms, with a holistic solution design that aligns programs components, and project managers with the strategy.
- Build collaboration and transparency to remove execution obstacles that affect the speed and quality of decisions.
- Develop the foresight to create program plans with focus on value, the mindset, skills, and abilities that result in the aspired-to program’s outcomes and benefits.
Learn the practices surrounding the creating of the healthy change culture, explore the power skills future leaders must possess, appreciate how digitalization contributes to program managers’ success, and practice how to balance the human and connected demands for the future of work.
Learn the practices behind program delivery excellence, stretch your ability to connect program stakeholders to purpose, achieve meaningful change, stay focused on the program’s mission, then drive integration successfully across program teams.