What you will learn:
- Fundamentally understand how Google works.
- How to create an effective search query to yield the most relevant results.
- How to interpret search results.
- How to use advanced Google techniques, including using time restriction (to search in specific date ranges), site restriction (to search in a specific online site), using double quotes correctly, and using other operators accurately.
- Improve fact finding techniques and verify credible sources.
Online search skills are critical skills. In the information age, the ability to find what you are looking for as well as the ability to discern what’s credible is deeply important, both personally and professionally. Learn advanced techniques for tracking down obscure information in a reliable and repeatable [...]