Mastering Agile Development of Software as a Service Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- Articulate the primary differences between Agile and Plan-and-Document methodologies.
- Apply the key ideas of learning a new language in order to construct programs in Ruby.
- Summarize the key architectural elements of RESTful SaaS applications and microservices.
- Apply the key ideas of learning a new framework to 2 construct and deploy simple Rails applications.
- Apply behavior-driven development (BDD) to elicit customer needs and express them as user stories that will drive development.
- Construct unit- and module-level tests and measure their coverage.
- Apply BDD & TDD to identify the main parts of a legacy code base, measure code quality, and refactor code to improve its quality.
- Exercise best practices in planning, effort estimation, and coordination of the efforts of small software teams, using appropriate tools to support those practices.
- Recognize when an appropriate Design Pattern may improve code quality, and refactor code to apply those Design Patterns.
- Identify and repair potential app-level security and performance problems.
Mastering Agile Software Development Operations & Performance: Teamwork, Design Patterns, Legacy Code, Dev/Ops. Part Three of the Professional Certificate Program in Agile Software Development. This course presents ideas and techniques for designing, developing, and modifying large software systems using Agile techniques and the same best-of-breed tools used by professionals, [...]
Advanced Topics & Techniques in Agile Software Development: Advanced SaaS Topics, Behavior Driven Design, Test Driven Development. Part Two of the Professional Certificate Program in Agile Software Development.