Leadership and Communication Professional Certificate
What you will learn
- How to build and renew trusting relationships by following principles of leadership development and effective communication techniques.
- How to implement personal strategies for leadership development to survive and thrive amidst change.
- How effective communication can lead to communal and societal good.
- How to understand the role of formal and informal authority and maintain effective interpersonal communication skills in both.
- When and how to employ a variety of communication styles in writing and speaking.
- How to craft compelling presentations and persuade an audience.
Mobilize people to tackle tough problems and build the capacity to thrive through the dangers of change. The crises of our time generate enormous adaptive challenges for our families, organizations, communities, and societies. The need for leadership that can mobilize people to meet these challenges and improve life is [...]