87% of Google Cloud certified users feel more confident in their cloud skills*. This program provides the skills you need to advance your career as a security engineer and provides training to support your preparation for the industry-recognized Google Cloud Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification.
You'll also have the opportunity to configure access, configure network security, and ensure data protection among other things.
Your journey to Google Cloud certification:
1) Complete the Coursera Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate.
2) Review other recommended learning resources for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam.
3) Review the Google Cloud Professional Security Engineer exam guide.
4) Review the Professional Cloud Security Engineer sample questions.
5) Register for the Google Cloud certification exam. (The exam can be taken remotely or at a test center)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn the skills needed to be successful in a cloud security engineer role
- Prepare for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification exam
- Learn about Cloud Security including managing access, defining organizational structure/ policies, configuring network security, and analyzing logs.
- Configure Google VPC networks, subnets, and routers
This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, [...]
This self-paced training course gives participants broad study of security controls and techniques on Google Cloud Platform. Through recorded lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy the components of a secure GCP solution, including Cloud Identity, the GCP Resource Manager, Cloud IAM, Google Virtual Private Cloud firewalls, [...]