Google Cloud Digital Leader Training Professional Certificate
The Cloud Digital Leader training consists of a course series designed to give you foundational knowledge about cloud technology and data. This training also offers an overview of Google Cloud products and services that enable organizations’ digital transformation. This training will empower you and your team(s) to contribute to cloud-related business initiatives across your organization.
This training builds knowledge in these areas:
- General cloud knowledge
- General Google Cloud knowledge
- Google Cloud products and services
- Digital transformation, data, and AI/ML
- Modernizing company IT infrastructure and applications
<b>WHAT YOU WILL LEARN</b>
- Recall fundamental cloud terminology.
- Identify Google Cloud products and solutions that support digital transformation.
- Explain how cloud technology and data can be leveraged to innovate within organizations.
- Identify key change patterns and Google Cloud products for infrastructure and application modernization.
This course examines cost management, security, and operations in the cloud. First, it explores how businesses can choose to maintain some or none of their own infrastructure by purchasing IT services from a cloud provider. Next, it explains how the responsibility of data security is shared between the cloud [...]
What is cloud technology or data science? More importantly, what can it do for you, your team, and your business? If you want to learn about cloud technology so you can excel in your role and help build the future of your business, then this introductory course on [...]
Cloud technology on its own only provides a fraction of the true value to a business; When combined with data–lots and lots of it–it has the power to truly unlock value and create new experiences for customers.