Climate-Neutral World: Theory Applications and Taking Action Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- To identify relevant greenhouse gas mitigation options for your specific need and situation.
- To determine the costs and potential of the mitigation options in various sectors and construct marginal abatement cost curves.
- To analyze the interaction between the various mitigation options from both qualitative and quantitative perspectives.
- To set reduction targets for your specific professional sector, identify relevant policy incentives for your context and have a basic understanding of their quantitative impacts.
- To identify the potential role of companies and cities in climate action.
Learn about types and sources of industrial emissions and tools to mitigate them. Learn what the options are for climate-neutral electricity and review the strategies for dealing with the variability of renewable energy. This course is designed for the next generation of policy-makers, sustainability consultants or professionals and students [...]