Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see Coursera's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- use Meteor methods to control data write access
- use publish and subscribe to control data read access
- install and use advanced Meteor packages
- add user accounts to your applications
- implement complex MongoDB filters
- use the MongoDB and meteor server shells
- define data validations schemas using SimpleSchema - generate data input forms automatically using SimpleSchema
In this course, you will complete:
- 2 programming assignments taking ~4 hours each to complete
- 4 quizzes, each taking ~20 minutes to complete
- multiple practice quizzes, each taking ~5 minutes to complete
Participation in or completion of this online course will not confer academic credit for University of London programmes.
Course 4 of 6 in the Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization.
MongoDB, Meteor and reactive data
Publish and subscribe model and MongoDB filters
SimpleSchemas, autoform and code re-organisation