Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see Skillshare's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
SECTION 1 - DISCOVER YOURSELF EXTERNALLY
- PHOTOWALK - Go out and shoot things you are drawn to. The first thing you see that strikes your attention.
1. Go on a photowalk in two different areas.
2. Walk 2 different times of the day.
- FOCUS - Choosing one element to photograph from color / texture / pattern / shape.
- PERSONAL OBJECT - Photograph your personal objects and talk about the memory of them.
- FIND MEANING - Categorize your photos and think about why you are drawn to them. What do they mean to you? How do you feel about them?
SECTION 2 - BE PRESENT WITH YOURSELF
- YOUR TRACE - Photograph your traces. It could be how you eat food, how you do certain things, or the traces your body leaves, etc.
- YOUR SHADOW - Photograph your shadow. Get creative!
- YOUR SILHOUETTE - Photograph your silhouette. The secret of creating a silhouette is shooting against the source of light. You can photograph this anytime with your creativity.
- BE YOURSELF - Take self-portraits in a comfortable environment, in nature or at home. Having a camera helps us to be really aware and present with ourselves.
SECTION 3 - EXPRESS YOURSELF CREATIVELY
Express two opposite sides of yourself creatively with Photoshop or paper collage.
I hope you have discovered yourself a little bit more through this photography tourney and have more trust and compassion for yourself. I want to leave you with a quote from Maya Angelou, Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. I can't wait to see all your work!! :D