Mails and telegrams were at one point the epitome of communication, but everything changed with the introduction of the Internet and WWW. The Internet has risen as global ubiquitous media for communication, changing the way we communicate, learn and even do business. However, even for this communication to exist, socket programming is very important.
Want to be a master of communication? Want to learn how sockets plays crucial role in system communication and how HTTP works under the hood. Well, socket programming is a must when it comes to development of communication applications. So, what exactly is socket programming?
A socket is an interface that works as a communication protocol between the application and the network. When trying to establish communication with a server, the application will create a socket that will dictate the style of communication that will exist between the two.
Now you can develop your very own Apps using socket communication by using this comprehensive course and learning how to program sockets in C from scratch. Designed by experts, the course brings together a practical as well as theoretical amalgamation of concepts associated with sockets and basic C communication, including building HTTP servers. Using this C Socket Programming Tutorial, become an expert in socket programming in C applications.
The course will also teach you:
- Concepts of port communication – how ports work when it comes to communicating
- Sockets and their use – what are sockets and how they operate between the network and the client
- Data transfer between systems – how data transfers between the systems
- HTTP protocol – how HTTP protocols are designed and how they work
- Building HTTP server – how to build a fully functional HTTP server
- Advance C programming concepts – what are different concepts and theories associated with C programming
- Get started on designing the next big communication App with the help of this easy comprehensive course, which is designed specifically with keeping you in mind.