The course will help you design a ToDo App from scratch, including learning how to design a mock-up, create a UI in Sketch and then bring that app to life with XCode. From the basic mock-up to the actual app, the course will include everything in between.
In addition to developing the front-end of the app, you will also learn how to make the app fully functional by adding core data, a back-end set up to support the data, and even include the ability to click and select options.
You will gain great insights and even pick up some great tips for when it comes translating a mock-up into codes for the app.
In this course, you will learn:
- Design a mock-up for a ToDo list app
- Select and apply a color scheme
- Learn how to translate the mock-up into XCode
- Create a clean and functional UI for your app
- Support your app with back-end functions
- Integrate the UI seamlessly into XCode
This course is just the stepping stone to making much better and complex apps. So, what are you waiting for?! Let’s get started.