Extending SAP S/4HANA with SAP HANA Cloud Platform (openSAP)
SAP S/4HANA is a real-time ERP suite for digital business. Built on SAP’s advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, it offers a personalized, consumer-grade user experience with SAP Fiori. SAP HANA Cloud Platform is an open standards-based, in-memory platform-as-a-service (PaaS) designed for today’s increasingly networked, mobile, social and data-driven world. SAP HANA Cloud Platform is available to enable companies to build their own extensions and adapt standard business software to their needs.
This latest openSAP course on SAP HANA Cloud Platform provides you with essential knowledge and typical scenarios for extending SAP S/4HANA on-premise with SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
Based on an end-to-end business scenario, you’ll learn how to design and implement your own working prototypes and experience first-hand just how easy it is to extend SAP S/4HANA on-premise without impacting your SAP S/4HANA back-end system.
Each week will focus on the delivery of a new extension as part of a corporate procurement scenario. By the end of the course, you’ll have all SAP S/4HANA extensions up and running in your own SAP HANA Cloud Platform trial account.
After an initial introduction to typical scenarios and architectures, you’ll work on extension development projects on SAP HANA Cloud Platform and
- set up integration with SAP HANA cloud connector and OData provisioning
- integrate your SAP S/4HANA extensions with real back-end data using replication, OData APIs, and remote function modules
- discover how to create an even more engaging user experience using SAP Web IDE and SAP Fiori, cloud service
- learn about analytical scenarios on SAP HANA Cloud Platform with SAP HANA and SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- find out how to use collaborative scenarios with SAP Jam
- have the opportunity to use mobile SAP Fiori hybrid Web applications to support mobile scenarios
You’ll also learn more about Internet of Things (IoT) scenarios supported by SAP HANA Cloud Platform and gain practical experience working with SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Internet of Things service(s).
The registration, learning content, and final exam are free of charge. You will be able to get some practical experience of the platform by using a free developer account. We’ll explain how you can access this at the start of the course.
Week 1: Getting Started
Week 2: UX Extension
Week 3: Collaborative Extension
Week 4: Analytical Extension
Week 5: IoT Extension
Week 6: Extending Legacy Business Processes
Week 7: Final Exam
Already taken this course? Please rate.