Water and Ports Historic Cities and Landscapes Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand the complex interaction of spatial, social and cultural developments.
- Analyze spatial, political, economic, ecological, cultural and climate issues and challenges in an integrated way.
- Adopt measures that respond to these challenges.
- Select and develop plans and tools for the implementation of these measures.
- Develop sustainable physical and institutional structures.
Address contemporary challenges from a socio-spatial and cultural perspective, and activate water heritage for decision-making in water management. Water has served and sustained societies throughout history. Understanding the complex and diverse water systems of the past is key to devising sustainable development for the future with regard to socioeconomic [...]