Reliability and Decision Making in Engineering Design MicroMasters Program
What you will learn
- Develop an engineering view of reliability analysis and design
- Model time to failure of products and use these models during the design process
- Formulate and make multi-objective design decisions in the presence of uncertainty
- Apply model-driven and data-driven decision making in engineering design
- Identify and reduce biases in design decisions
Learn the methods of reliability analysis and reliability-driven design of mechanical and electronic systems. The course is aimed at providing an engineering view (as opposed to a purely statistical view or a management view) of reliability analysis as well as reliable product design.