Quantum 101: Quantum Computing & Quantum Internet Professional Certificate
What you will learn
- The basics of four different physical implementations of qubits: Silicon spin qubits, diamond NV center qubits, superconducting qubits, and topological qubits.
- How best to interface classical control circuitry with a quantum processor.
- Micro-architectures, compilers, and programming languages for a quantum processor.
- Quantum error-correction.
- Quantum algorithms that can be run on a quantum processor (e.g. Grover's algorithm).
- The quantum internet and its applications.
Learn the basics of quantum algorithms, quantum error-correction, micro-architectures, compilers, and programming languages for quantum processors, and protocols for the quantum internet. In this course we will demonstrate how a large-scale quantum processor could be built using these qubits. Among the topics that we will discuss are micro-architectures, compilers, [...]
Learn how a quantum computer could be physically build, and how it could be controlled. There is no doubt that the quantum computer and the quantum internet have many profound applications, they may change the way we think about information, and they could completely change our daily life.