What you will learn
- Key design methods taught at TU Delft.
- The design process – from understanding the user in context to delivering a great design.
- How to develop a patient journey.
- How and when to use the method of patient journey mapping in design activities.
- How to identify design opportunities starting from the patient journey.
Learn about the Patient Journey Mapping method for innovative product and service design in healthcare. In this course you will learn about the different experiences patients go through in a medical context. The patient journey explores the interaction between the patient and the healthcare providers in all stages [...]
Learn to design meaningful products and services in this challenging design course. Do you want to learn how to design? Using the Delft Design Approach, you will learn how to use a number of key design methods to create meaningful products and services. This course is an introduction to [...]