Networking in Google Cloud Specialization
This specialization gives participants broad study of core infrastructure and networking options on Google Cloud Platform. Through recorded lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy GCP networking technologies, such as Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks, subnets, firewalls; interconnection among networks; load balancing; Cloud DNS; Cloud CDN. The specialisation will also cover common network design patterns and automated deployment using Deployment Manager.
This class is intended for the following participants:
● Network Engineers and Admins who are either using Google Cloud Platform or are planning to do so
● Individuals who want to be exposed to software-defined networking solutions in the cloud.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
*Prior understanding of the OSI 7-layer model
*Prior understanding of IPv4 addressing
*Prior experience with managing IPv4 routes
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Configure Google VPC networks, subnets, and routers
- Control administrative access to VPC objects
- Interconnect networks among Google Cloud projects
- Choose among Google Cloud load balancer and proxy options and configure them