Mobile App Development with Swift Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- How to get started with app development and create your very first iOS app
- How to utilise the Apple developer tools (Xcode, Instruments, debugger, analyzer, and iOS Simulator) to build your app
- How to implement a range of features using the Swift programming language
- How to distinguish well-written code from poorly-written code and follow programming best practices in Swift
- The process and steps required to get your app on the App Store
Learn how to design, develop and test an iOS app in preparation for the App Store. In this course you will work on your very own project where you will go through the process of designing and prototyping your very own app.
Learn how to integrate augmented reality and web content into your iOS apps. In this course you will learn how to build AR apps with Xcode and look at the different ways to integrate web content into your iOS apps.
Learn how to get started with app development and create your very first iOS app. In this course you will learn the tools, techniques and concepts needed to build a basic iOS app, from scratch. You will be introduced to the Swift programming language and learn how to utilise [...]