What you will learn:
- Use macroeconomic terminology correctly.
- Appraise the roles and functions of macroeconomic institutions.
- Use diagrams, simple equations and words to explain key causal relationships in macroeconomics.
- Analyse contemporary macroeconomic policy issues and their impacts on business and on society.
- Understand macroeconomic data and know how to use them for analysis.
The macroeconomy affects business conditions and broader social outcomes. Learn about key performance indicators of macroeconomics such as GDP, unemployment and inflation. This course consists of two types of materials. The first type of materials concerns with how to measure the performance of the economy as a whole. The [...]
Explore the fundamentals of contemporary international macroeconomy including trade, exchange rate systems, international financial policy and open macroeconomy. Whether or not you are an avid learner of economics, this course on international macroeconomics will deliver a great level of understanding on the international economy as well as trade balance [...]
Learn to analyse contemporary macroeconomic policy issues and their impacts on business and on society. This course looks into what the Aggregate Demand Aggregate Supply (ADAS) model is and how it can help you understand what causes real GDP to deviate from its natural level. This course, regardless of [...]