Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable Supply Chain Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- How to manage and invest in Six Sigma success, involve key players in enterprise-wide deployment, and empower other Yellow Belts to prevent problems.
- Develop an understanding of basic Six Sigma principles and tools with little mathematical application required.
- How to use Tools (Statistical Process Control, etc.) to Identify Real Problems and Root Causes.
- To understand DMAIC Tools and compare to MAIC and other initiatives.
- How to integrate lean as an execution tool for getting a process back into control quickly and improve Sustainability of Supply Chains.
Become a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, well versed in the techniques of Six Sigma, its metrics, and methodologies including but not limited to DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control), RCA (Root Cause Analysis), SIPOC (Suppliers, Inputs, Processes, Outputs, and Customers), and applications of Lean Six Sigma in [...]
Master and apply Lean Six Sigma Methodologies to the basics of Change Management and Sustainability to build Supply Chain. Learners will understand the steps in Project Management related to the Lean Six Sigma Supply Chain process, to reduce the risk of failure in six sigma projects. Gain an understanding [...]