Introduction to DevOps: Practices and Tools Professional Certificate
What you will learn
- How DevOps is influencing software delivery and why it is important for IT operations personnel to skill up with DevOps practices.
- How the open container ecosystem, with Kubernetes in the lead, is truly revolutionizing software delivery and what role an Operations Engineer plays in it.
- The why, what and how of writing Infrastructure as a Code.
- The role played by Continuous Integration (CI) in software delivery.
- What is Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery (CD) and what does a deployment pipeline look like.
- The role played by Observability systems, what to observe and why.
- How to implement CI and CD workflows using the Jenkins automation server.
- How to build serverless functions that can be run on any cloud, without being restricted by limits on the execution duration, languages available, or the size of your code.
Learn how to start transforming your organization using the principles and practices of DevOps. As Agile practices started revolutionizing software development, there has been an increasing need to bridge the gap between faster development vs. slower deployment and operational practices. With its modern principles, practices and an array of [...]
Learn how to build serverless functions that can be run on any cloud, without being restricted by limits on the execution duration, languages available, or the size of your code. With the advent of systems like AWS Lambda, the term serverless gained much popularity. However, many people are still [...]
Learn the fundamentals required to implement Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) workflows using the Jenkins automation server. Are you or your team starting to use Jenkins as a CI/CD tool? Are you looking to automate your software delivery process? Do you need guidelines on how to set [...]