IBM Cybersecurity Fundamentals Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- The history of Cybersecurity; types and motives of cyber attacks to further your knowledge of current threats to organizations and individuals; key terminology, basic system concepts and tools as an introduction to the Cybersecurity field.
- Key cybersecurity roles in an organization, processes and examples of each process, describe the architecture, file systems, and basic commands for multiple operating systems including Windows, Mac/OS, Linux; and understand the concept of Virtualization.
- The background needed to understand the key cybersecurity compliance and industry standards. This knowledge will be important for you to learn no matter what cybersecurity role you would like to acquire or have within an organization.
- The basic commands for user and server administration as it relates to security. You will need this skill to be able to understand vulnerabilities within your organizations operating systems.
- The concepts of endpoint security and patch management and finally you will learn in depth skills around cryptography and encryption to understand how these concepts affect software within a company.
Build a background needed to understand basic network security and learn how to safeguard your organization from cybersecurity attacks. In addition to network security, you will learn about different types of data including personal sensitive data and safeguarding your organization from a data [...]
Build the background needed to understand key cybersecurity compliance and industry standards. The knowledge gained in this course is critical for any cybersecurity role you would like to acquire or grow into within an organization. You will also learn about how to secure your systems through an understanding of [...]
This course gives you the background needed to understand basic Cybersecurity around people. process and technology. No matter if you are new to the cybersecurity field or are looking to change careers, this course will help you understand the roles of system security professionals available within an organization from [...]
This course gives you the background needed to understand the basics of Cybersecurity. You will explore information security from its history to a description of various cybercriminals and cybersecurity threats concluding with the tools needed to prevent an attack.