What you will learn
- Learn about various tools used by Data Scientists and become experienced in using some of them like Jupyter notebooks.
- Develop an understanding of the key steps involved in tackling a data science problem.
- Learn to follow a methodology to think and work like a Data Scientist.
- Write SQL to query databases and explore relational database concepts.
- Complete hands-on labs and projects to apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge.
Learn about the methodology, practices and requirements behind data science to better understand how to problem solve with data and ensure data is relevant and properly manipulated to address a variety of real-world projects and business scenarios.
Learn about the most popular data science tools, including how to use them and what their features are. In this course, you'll learn about Data Science tools like Jupyter Notebooks, RStudio IDE, and Watson Studio. You will learn what each tool is used for, what programming languages they can [...]
Learn about the world of data science first-hand from real data scientists. The art of uncovering the insights and trends in data has been around for centuries. The ancient Egyptians applied census data to increase efficiency in tax collection and they accurately predicted the flooding of the Nile river [...]
Learn how to use and apply the powerful language of SQL to better communicate and extract data from databases - a must for anyone working in the data science field. Much of the world's data lives in databases. SQL (or Structured Query Language) is a powerful programming language that [...]