Data Engineering Big Data and Machine Learning on GCP Specialization
This five-week, accelerated online specialization provides participants a hands-on introduction to designing and building data processing systems on Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hand-on labs, participants will learn how to design data processing systems, build end-to-end data pipelines, analyze data and carry out machine learning. The course covers structured, unstructured, and streaming data.
This course teaches the following skills:
• Design and build data processing systems on Google Cloud Platform
• Leverage unstructured data using Spark and ML APIs on Cloud Dataproc
• Process batch and streaming data by implementing autoscaling data pipelines on Cloud Dataflow
• Derive business insights from extremely large datasets using Google BigQuery
• Train, evaluate and predict using machine learning models using Tensorflow and Cloud ML
• Enable instant insights from streaming data
This class is intended for developers who are responsible for:
• Extracting, Loading, Transforming, cleaning, and validating data
• Designing pipelines and architectures for data processing
• Creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models
• Querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify the purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products in Google Cloud.
- Use Cloud SQL and Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud.
- Employ BigQuery to carry out interactive data analysis.
- Choose between different data processing products on Google Cloud.