Applied Data Science with R Professional Certificate
What you will learn
- Perform basic R programming tasks such as using common data structures, data manipulation, using APIs, webscraping, and working with R Studio and Jupyter.
- Create relational databases and query the data using SQL and R from JupyterLab.
- Complete the data analysis process, including data preparation, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling.
- Communicate data findings using data visualization charts, plots, and dashboards using libraries such as ggplot, leaflet and R Shiny.
- Demonstrate data analysis and visualization skills by completing a project that requires data collection, analysis, basic hypothesis testing, visualization, and modelling performed on real-world datasets.
This course introduces you to R language fundamentals and covers common data structures, programming techniques, and how to manipulate data all with the help of the R programming language. The R language plays a critical role in data analysis and a common programming language when working in the field [...]
Apply various data analysis and visualization skills and techniques you have learned by taking on the role of a data scientist working with real-world data sets. In this capstone course, you will apply various data science skills and techniques that you have learned as part of the previous courses [...]
Learn about the ggplot2 data visualization package for R, creating map plots with geolocation data using Leaflet, and interactive dashboards to display your work on the web using the R Shiny package!
In this course, you will learn about the Grammar of Graphics, a system for describing and building graphs, [...]