Applied Data Science with R Professional Certificate
What you will learn
- Perform basic R programming tasks such as using common data structures, data manipulation, using APIs, webscraping, and working with R Studio and Jupyter.
- Create relational databases and query the data using SQL and R from JupyterLab.
- Complete the data analysis process, including data preparation, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling.
- Communicate data findings using data visualization charts, plots, and dashboards using libraries such as ggplot, leaflet and R Shiny.
- Demonstrate data analysis and visualization skills by completing a project that requires data collection, analysis, basic hypothesis testing, visualization, and modelling performed on real-world datasets.
This course introduces you to R language fundamentals and covers common data structures, programming techniques, and how to manipulate data all with the help of the R programming language. The R language plays a critical role in data analysis and a common programming language when working in the field [...]
Apply various data analysis and visualization skills and techniques you have learned by taking on the role of a data scientist working with real-world data sets. In this capstone course, you will apply various data science skills and techniques that you have learned as part of the previous courses [...]
Learn about the ggplot2 data visualization package for R, creating map plots with geolocation data using Leaflet, and interactive dashboards to display your work on the web using the R Shiny package!
In this course, you will learn about the Grammar of Graphics, a system for describing and building graphs, [...]
R is the key that opens the door between the problems you want to solve with data and the answers you need. This course walks you through the process of answering questions through data. The R programming language is purpose-built for data analysis. R is the key that opens [...]
Build a baseline understanding about relational database concepts and learn how to apply foundational knowledge of the SQL and R languages through a series of hands-on labs to practice building and running SQL queries.