Steps in Japanese for Beginners 3 XSeries Program
What you will learn
- Basic conversational skills
- Part1: We will learn the following expressions; feelings that occur when relationships such as junior/senior or romantic relationships get deeper, how to persuade when unpredicted things happen, and how to encourage or give advice.
- Part 2: We will learn the following expressions; how to greet formally in a part time job interview or at workspace, how to explain, how to deal with troubles, and how to express your opinion.
- Part 3: We will learn how to deal with troubles in company or problems in college life, and expression of presentation in academic scenes.
- Basic vocabulary and grammar needed for basic conversation skills.
- Japanese culture, through everyday expressions.
The aim of series 1 was to be able to greet and introduce yourself, and series 2 was aimed at developing your ability to participate in small talk, to describe your body condition, and to express your opinions about a close topic. The aim of series 3 is to solve problems that happen in daily life in Japanese. We will learn Japanese expressions that are used when the relationships are getting wider and deeper in romantic, academic, or business scenes in daily life. For example, we will learn how to express your opinion or emotion such as encouragement, advice, joy, hesitation, worry, anger, refusal, apology, and so on.