Developing Blockchain-Based Identity Applications Professional Certificate
What you will learn
- Understand the problems with existing Internet identity/trust mechanisms today and learn how a distributed ledger, such as Hyperledger Indy, can be used for identity.
- Discuss the purpose, scope, and relationship between Aries, Indy, and Ursa and understand how these open source blockchain technologies provide reliable self-sovereign identity solutions that add a necessary layer of trust to the Internet.
- Understand the Aries architecture and its components, as well as the DIDComm protocol for peer-to-peer messages.
- Deploy instances of Aries agents and establish a connection between two or more Aries agents.
- Create from scratch or extend Aries agents to add business logic and understand the possibilities available through the implementation of Aries agents.
Develop blockchain-based production-ready identity applications with Hyperledger Aries. Data is driving our world today. However, we hear about Data breaches and Identity thefts all the time. Trust on the Internet is broken, and it needs to be fixed. As such, it is imperative that we adopt a new approach [...]
Learn how Hyperledger Aries, Indy and Ursa add a necessary layer of trust to the Internet, creating and using independent digital identities rooted on blockchains or other distributed ledgers. To the surprise of absolutely no one, trust is broken on the Internet. Wherever you go online, the advice is [...]