SRE and DevOps Engineer with Google Cloud Professional Certificate
This program provides the skills you need to advance your career as a data engineer and provides training to support your preparation for the industry-recognized Google Cloud Professional DevOps Engineer certification. 87% of Google Cloud certified users feel more confident in their cloud skills.
You'll also have the opportunity to practice key job skills using Google Cloud to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents. You will learn to apply SRE principles to a service, techniques for monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving infrastructure and application performance among other things.
Your journey to Google Cloud certification:
1) Complete the Coursera Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps Professional Certificate
2) Review other recommended learning resources for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification exam
3) Review the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam guide
4) Take the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer practice exam
5) Register for the Google Cloud certification exam (Can be taken remotely or at a test center)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn the skills needed to be successful in a cloud devops engineering role
- Prepare for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification exam
- Techniques for monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving infrastructure and application performance in Google Cloud guided by principles of SRE.
- Understand the purpose and intent of the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification and its relationship to other Google Cloud certifications
This one-week, accelerated online class equips students to containerize workloads in Docker containers, deploy them to Kubernetes clusters provided by Google Kubernetes Engine, and scale those workloads to handle increased traffic. Students also learn how to continuously deploy new code in a Kubernetes cluster to provide application [...]
This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, [...]
In many IT organizations, incentives are not aligned between developers, who strive for agility, and operators, who focus on stability. Site reliability engineering, or SRE, is how Google aligns incentives between development and operations and does mission-critical production support. Adoption of SRE cultural and technical practices can help improve [...]