Learn how to use Hadoop technologies in Microsoft Azure HDInsight to process big data in this five week, hands-on course.
Interested in expanding your on-premises infrastructure to Microsoft Azure? Learn how you can take that first step with virtual machines, cloud storage, and identity solutions. Interested in gaining the basic skills needed to use Windows Server technology to power the next generation of optimized networks, applications, and web services?
Through videos, discussions, hands-on labs, and assessments this self-paced course will help you extend your on-premises infrastructure to Microsoft Azure. Specifically you will learn about virtual machines, cloud storage, and identity solutions.
This course can help you:
- Improve your skills in implementing a Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Decide if a career in IT is for you
- Prepare for an introductory job in Windows Server administration
- Study for Microsoft certification tests and badges.
What you'll learn
- How to implement Windows and Linux virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
- How to use Azure storage on-premises files, folders, and virtual machine backup.
- How to use Azure AD Connect to implement an identity solution.