Learn how to successfully migrate an enterprise environment to Windows 10 using the Microsoft deployment toolkit. This computer science course will help IT professionals with one of their biggest challenges, moving away from an earlier version of the Windows operating system (OS) to Windows 10.
You will learn the preparation steps for a successful deployment of Windows 10 in an enterprise environment by using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and System Center Configuration Manager. You will also learn about other methods available for migrating to Windows 10.
This course is one in a series of four courses to come soon, which will help prepare you for the 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices certification exam.
What you'll learn:
- Plan desktop and device deployment
- Plan and implement a Microsoft Intune device management solution
- Configure networking
- Manage updates and recovery
In addition to their professional experience, candidates who take this course should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies
- Introductory-level knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Intune