Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see FutureLearn's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
During this course, you’ll get an introduction to what research is, and why it’s so important to us all. You’ll learn fundamental research concepts, meet leading researchers working on real-world problems, and identify an interest area for your own research.
What topics will you cover?
- The contribution of research to society
- Introduction to fundamental research concepts, including:
. Evidence-based decision-making
. Research paradigms and approaches
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify a potential area of research interest
- Discuss how research helps solve problems
- Explain paradigms and concepts essential to undertaking and understanding research
- Apply a decision-making process based on evidence