We’ve partnered with The Strong National Museum of Play to give you a unique look into the history of all things video game. The International Center for the History of Electronic Games at The Strong is the largest and most comprehensive public assemblage of video games and related materials in the world. The staff are celebrated experts in the field and the ICHEG is visited by scholars of video games from around the world. You’ll gain amazing insight into the history of video games with a guided exploration of key artifacts from the collection of more than 100,000 electronic games and materials.
What you'll learn:
- Where the first video games came from
- How video games connect to pinball
- Why the industry crashed in the 80’s
- When Virtual Reality (VR) first appeared in the industry
- How the games of the past chart a path to the future of gaming