In this UX course we will focus on how to interact with users (or potential users) to understand what they need, what they currently do, what they love and hate, and examine human capabilities and behavior as they relate to UX design.
Learners will be introduced to numerous techniques to gather data from and about users.
What you'll learn:
- Understand the different types of user needs and their context
- How to conduct effective user interviews
- Develop personas and scenarios as design tools
- Use public information (e.g., the Internet) to further your understanding of user needs
- Review additional techniques for uncovering user needs
Recommended: Successful completion of Introduction to User Experience.