The TOEFL® test is the world’s most trusted and widely accepted English-language assessment. It has helped millions of people achieve their dreams of university study, skilled migration, employment, scholarships, visas and more. More than 9,000 universities, agencies, institutions and organizations worldwide, accept TOEFL® scores.
90% of TOEFL® test takers get into their 1st or 2nd choice university.
This course will help you understand what you can do to achieve your best score. Instructors will guide you through each section [reading, listening, speaking and writing] and explain the kinds of questions you can expect using archived past test questions. You will receive valuable advice, including how to register for the test, how it is scored and how to prepare.
This course is highly interactive, using videos, sample questions with explanations, short quizzes, discounted test prep offers and a live social media event. During the Speaking and Writing lectures, the team that developed the TOEFL® test will review a handful of responses and provide evaluation and feedback.
Who takes the TOEFL® test? More than 30 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL® test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency.
- Students planning to study at an institution or university
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas in certain countries
After taking this course you will have a much better understanding of how to study for the test, what goes into making the test, actual test materials (from retired tests) and gain valuable insider tips to help you get into the university of your dreams or apply for a job.
Special Offer: All students who upgrade to a verified certificate will receive a free copy of The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test eBook, valued at $38. This bestselling guide comes directly from the developers of the test, with three full-length practice tests and skill-building tips to help you do your best.
What you'll learn:
- How to improve your English language skills
- A broad understanding of the four sections of the TOEFL® test: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing
- Helpful tips to prepare you for the TOEFL® Test
- How the TOEFL® Test is scored
- How to use your TOEFL® Test scores for employment, school, visas, scholarships
- Where to find additional resources that are available for the TOEFL® Test
- How to register for the TOEFL® test