This free course is designed for anybody who wants to use the Moodle learning platform for teaching, whether it be in a school, a university, a company or just personal interest! The four-week course is also a great opportunity to connect with the vibrant Moodle community dedicated to sharing resources, ideas and anything that could help inspire better teaching practices everywhere.
Teaching with Moodle: An Introduction is a structured course delivered using the latest Moodle release, Moodle 2.9.The emphasis of this Moodle MOOC is on engagement and collaboration. Participants will interact with one another in the various course activities such as forums, and work together in a customised environment that supports innovative teaching and learning. Course highlights include:
● Live webcast tutorials each week
● Activity based learning with each participant having their own free sandbox course area
● Creating and using quizzes, wikis, forums, chats
● The option to progress through the course at your own pace
● The opportunity to earn badges
Registrations now open.