This is the second part of a course for the Vocational Education and Training sector to promote effective use of blended learning.
Get a grounding in facilitating a group of adult learners, in an online or face to face learning environment.Despite all the changes in teaching and learning over the last 30 years, there has been one constant for both the teacher and learner, and that is the importance of working in a safe and accountable learning environment. We’ll look at how to engage our learners through collaborative learning, instructional skills and design, as well as looking at the role technology is playing in terms of promoting engaged learning environments. We’ll explore the importance of creating a safe and accountable learning environment; observe an experienced teacher who works with instructional skills and tactics to promote safe and accountable learning environments.
What will you learn:
- How to define and create a safe and accountable learning environment
- Examine the working factors of teaching
- Identify instructional skills & tactics that promote a safe and accountable learning environment
- Identify elements of instructional design
- Reflect on the role technology is playing in the learning environment
- Demonstrate reflective practice as a teacher or facilitator, and a learner