What will you learn?
- The types of jobs available in the Sport, Fitness and Recreation industry, and the qualifications required for these roles
- How groups function, and leadership skills you can use to help a group function more effectively, including:
- Understanding the stages of group development and how they apply to the Sport and Recreation industry
- The importance of giving and receiving feedback
- The basics of risk management theory and how to develop a risk management plan to suit a program or organization
- How to plan and deliver a sport, fitness or recreation session