Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see FutureLearn's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
You’ll find out how marketing can tackle social problems, improve healthcare and protect the environment.
You’ll understand how to use social marketing to encourage change and alter behaviour.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to develop a social marketing program you can put into practice.
What topics will you cover?
- Why isn’t education and policy sufficient for change?
- How to use social marketing to deliver change for the better?
- How do I co-create a program that changes behaviour?
- How to design a program that meets target audience needs and wants
- How can I engage people to change?
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Explain how to co-create a program with your target audience
- Improve engagement with your target audience
- Develop an outline for a social marketing program
Who is the course for?
The course is aimed at anyone interested in understanding how to deliver changes that benefit society, particularly people working in social enterprises, community organisations, non-profit organisations and government.