Learn from Microsoft experts the necessary skills to implement SharePoint in your organization. This introductory course is ideal for IT Professionals seeking to understand how to plan and implement SharePoint collaboration tools within their organizations. The course covers the robust features of SharePoint sites, enterprise content management, and search.
You will learn how to plan and establish a server farm for on-premise and cloud, set up site collections, implement an Enterprise Content Management Solution, search, and design Managed Metadata/Term Store.
What you'll learn
- Design of your farm architecture
- Planning of SharePoint Online
- Site collection management
- Management of Term Store
- Planning and configuring of enterprise search
- Creating and configuring of enterprise content management