Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see Coursera's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
Prerequisite: **Python for Data Science, AI and Development** course from IBM is a pre-requisite for this project course. Please ensure that before taking this course you have either completed the Python for Data Science, AI and Development course from IBM or have equivalent proficiency in working with Python and data.
NOTE: This course is not intended to teach you Python and does not have too much instructional content. It is intended for you to apply prior Python knowledge.
Completing this course will count towards your learning in any of the following programs:
- IBM Data Engineering Professional Certificate
- Data Engineering Foundations Specialization
What You Will Learn
- Demonstrate your Skills in Python - the language of choice for Data Engineering
- Implement Webscraping, and use APIs to extract data in Python
- Play the role of a Data Engineer working on a real project to extract, transform and load data using Jupyter notebook and Watson Studio
WEEK 1: Python Project for Data Engineering