Learn from Microsoft experts how to manage services and identities in Office 365, from configuration topics to single-sign on (SSO).
Learn the steps required to properly plan and configure the provisioning of an Office 365 tenant. In this computer science course, we will explain the various services available in Office 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business Online and others.
We will cover the various subscriptions options for small businesses, educational customers as well as enterprises. The first steps of setting up a tenant are critical for success and this course will explain in detail each step to ensure your Office 365 tenant and clients will be in good shape from day one. You will also learn how to work through some troubleshooting ideas to better prepare you if you get stuck with provisioning Office 365 Services.
What you'll learn
- Office 365 overview
- Provisioning an Office 365 tenant
- Enabling clients to access the Office 365 tenant
- Configuring custom domains
- Planning network connectivity to Office 365
- Overview of Office 365 administration
- Implementing Azure Active Directory Rights management
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Office 365
Foundational knowledge of:
- networking and DNS
- Microsoft client operating systems and Office applications
- managing a messaging system
- managing a collaboration system