Ultimately, what you learn will build upon your foundational Python skills - preparing you to progress onto more advanced programming.
Week 1: Function as units of code
Week 2: Algorithms, lists & counting
Week 3: Sorting
Week 4: Searching
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Produce your own functions to break down problems into more manageable parts
- Apply several common search and sort algorithms to data
- Compare the efficiency of algorithms
- Modify functions to take parameters and output return values
- Interpret algorithms expressed in plain English, in pseudocde and as flowcharts