In Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Infrastructure, you will learn how to plan and configure a SharePoint on premise solution. You will learn about the necessary hardware and software requirements, the overall methodology to SharePoint Architecture, as well as how to deploy and configure the SharePoint environment.
This course is part of the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 XSeries. By completing this course, you will gain a better understanding of the infrastructure requirements of SharePoint Server 2016.
What you'll learn:
- Create an Information Architecture
- Design a Logical Architecture
- Design a Physical Architecture
- Provision a SharePoint Server Farm
- Configure Office Online Server Integration