Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see edX's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
In this course, you'll learn to:
- Identify target customers and analyze and understand their needs and desires.
- Define your offering's value proposition and positioning.
- Identify the right target customer segment, and create a go-to-market strategy and integrated marketing campaign
- Define key performance indicators and analyze the results.
By the end of this class, you will understand how to assess the competitive playing field, understand your competitor’s brand position, and map your own organization’s position, strengths, and weaknesses, to create or capture competitive advantages.
This course is part of the MBA Core Curriculum MicroMasters Program.
What you will learn
- Marketing methods to help you identify successful strategies and tactics
- How to apply marketing frameworks to real-world business problems
- How to create strategic, research-based marketing plans
- How marketing skill sets support your role as a successful mananger/leader